Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hear me, readers!


My time is nearly gone!  I am here tonight to warn you that you have yet a chance and hope of escaping my fate!  A chance and hope of my procuring!

You will be haunted by three blog entries.  Read them well, for without their visits, you cannot hope to shun the path I tread.  Expect the first tomorrow, when the bell tolls One.  Expect the second on the next night at the same hour.  The third upon the next night when the last stroke of Twelve has ceased to vibrate.  Look to see me no more, and look that, for your sake, you remember what has passed between us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pan Miluś said...

BAH! You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you... whatever you are!

December 22, 2012 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home