Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stay tuned.

Been busy with non-Disney-related stuff lately, but I've got some Christmas stuff in the works that will hopefully be of interest.


Anonymous Richie said...

Time for speculation! Time to guess! Or is that forbidden? Will I be replied with "You Can't Guess" ? ;)

December 6, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Faster, Harder, More Challenging GeoX said...

Feel free to guess, though I expect that title will indeed prove applicable. :p

December 6, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Pan MiluĊ› said...

I'm just hoping thsi new review will change my life forever!

December 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger ramapith said...

Christmas has changed many ducks' lives forever. :sizzle: :roast:

December 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Faster, Harder, More Challenging GeoX said...

You may be more right than you know. Then again, you may not. Golly, I'm enigmatic!

December 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home