Friday, June 30, 2023

Can your heart withstand the excitement of the Duck Comics Revue Christmas in July Spectacular?

Seriously, can it? 'Cause if not, I'll call this whole thing off; the last thing I want is to be responsible for your untimely demise. But if you're good to go, then look forward to it. The most enjoyable Christmas special that I've written was in 2018, when I covered a bunch of marquee stories from old Christmas Parades. They may not exactly have been good, but they were interesting! So this is an attempt to recapture faded glories: we're going to be covering the front stories from all six of Dell's Beach Party giants over the course of the month. At any rate, my plan is to finish by the end of July, but if I miss the deadline, well, let's face it, Christmas in July is really just an excuse for sales at car dealerships, so it's not an exact science. It's done when it's done!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rrr said...

Im excited all right :D

June 30, 2023 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Pan Miluś said...

Yeah! I keep hearing this type of pary is the best kind!

(I just didn't know this is how you spell it. Huh...)

July 1, 2023 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Pan Miluś said...

party*

July 1, 2023 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Achille Talon said...

Most exciting!

July 1, 2023 at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home